Fast Track Your (Team's) Performancewith The T.I.M.E. Method® - Intensives
“The trouble is, you think you have time.”
– Jack Kornfield
The T.I.M.E. Method® – Intensives are half-day workshops for Leaders and their Teams that help you to unlock your team members’ superpower (zone of genius), bring structure & clarity into chaos and bring light to blind spots & bottlenecks so you can go all-in without burning out or losing your passion while growing your business.
The T.I.M.E. Method® is the framework I have developed in the past 15+ years of my work life in order to improve the performance of ourselves and our teams and achieving time freedom without sacrificing the truth of who we are.
It combines the 4 pillars that in my experience are necessary for any high achiever to create a rock-solid foundation so that they can take back control over their lives and businesses and create more time, more joy & unlock their ultimate potential.
These pillars are: Time Management, Impactful Leadership, Mindset Mastery and Energy Efficiency.
Your path to Time Freedom & a Life of Fulfilment starts right here.
Is this for you?
– this is certainly for action-takers only
- Are seeking to increase their team’s efficiency without burning them out
- Are looking for their next level vision and how to implement it
- Want to get ready to grow and scale and need to prep team, operations and structure for it
- Are having troubles with their team communication, fulfillment, or culture and wanting to bring harmony, loyalty & team spirit into the business
- Are looking to level up their leadership skills and bringing a new experience to their team & business
- Have been growing their business super fast and needing help with untangling structure, operations and management
- Need help with switching their teams to remote or have been doing so and need help smoothing operations out in a remote setting
The proof is in the results
“The biggest ROI I got from the work were actually twofold. Number one is (…) an immediate financial boost. Because I was executing & getting the results, I was seeing more financial return (…) secondly, it’s the quality of life. I love it. (…)
So I went from being overwhelmed and distracted, and really unfocused (…) Now I’m clear on what I’m doing and what I’m not doing. You know, I have a team of people that I delegate to, (…) and I am making progress every day (…) and I can measure that. And I can see it. I mean, it shows up in my quality of life, it shows up in my bank account. (…) it’s one of the greatest investments I’ve ever made in myself”
How does it work?
– fast track your results in a day #GermanEfficiency
The T.I.M.E. Method – Intensive is a unique experience that will help you untangle bottlenecks efficiently, bring light to blindspots and help your team become one powerful force instead of a bunch of individuals trying to find their way. The benefit of intensives are, that you get everything you need to know in one powerful session – instead of having to work through solutions over months – so you can take the results and go implement them.
- Prep-week with an in-depth assessment of your business (via a survey)
- The VIP DAY: 4 hours of intensive work (via zoom – please plan 5 hours as we may include a break in between for food, getting more info, etc. – days may be split into 2×2 hours due to time zone differences)
- Follow-up call (60min.) after 2 weeks for any upcoming questions incl. Q&A with responsible team members (up to 4)
What will we work on?
– let your superpower shine
Mindset is the red line that connects everything, the glue that holds everything together and the safety net that catches you when sh*t hits the fan! That means it is necessary to continuously work on it, improve and grow your mindset, similar to a plant that you want to keep nourish and water, and grow. Especially when it comes to times of crisis, your mindset shows what’s really going on for you and how you are able to deal with a set of challenges coming right at you. Want to be prepared? Don’t miss out to master your mindset.
Here are examples of possible topics I offer:
- Assessing your business structure and operational set-up
- Finding bottlenecks in your business that keep you from reaching the next level
- Identifying time-suckers & energy-drainers for you or within your team and creating solutions
- Detecting blindspots in your business and operations where things slip through, fall off the edge or get stuck
- Leadership, Team Culture & Team Building
- Social Impact through your work
- Crisis Management Strategies
The proof is in the results
“It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life/career in a long time. Monique has helped me to dramatically maximize my efficiency.
(…) She’s also helped me to prioritize my most important tasks, and to feel less anxious and stressed. “
Copywriter, Teacher & Serial Entrepreneur
And how about the Results?
– the magic is in the energy that comes together to create
“The proof is in the results” they say, and that’s right – it also shows how serious you take our work together and what intentional action you take after. Why? It’s simple: I am your guide, but I am not here to carry you through. You gotta walk that way. Now you can choose if you run, walk or crawl – it doesn’t matter. What matters is, that you move forward and with each step of the way implements what we have created together. And if you choose not to, there is no way to expect any results.
Harsh? Just sounds like it, it actually is the bare truth, but how often in the internet-marketers-wonder land are you being told the truth rather than colourful promises? Right. I also feel by now we are cool, since you are still reading, so I leave the fluffy floss out. So then, what is there to expect when we work together?
Based on the focus topics we chose for your T.I.M.E. Intensive, here are possible results we can pave the way for during our time together:
Creating full clarity into your business structure & operations
… so that your business can confidently grow and later scale without a “tower moment” where everything is crumbling down
Replacing stress, overwhelm & pressure with Peace of Mind
… to help you live a life full of joy, fulfilling your dreams, building legacies AND living in peace
Clear advice on tasks/roles/positions to hire for & with which priority
… so that you can grow your team confidently and be supported all the way
Increasing revenue by decreasing time & energy-draining, unnecessary tasks
… because more money means more freedom and more impact that we can create for others and ourselves
Design solutions for the biggest blind spots within the business
… so nothing will fall off the edges or slip through the cracks anymore & you and your team are always on top of all things
Creating more time for you in your business and life
… so that you will not only prevent burnout but are also refreshed and always present in your daily life
Building stronger, more powerful, and loyal teams
… so that you can feel confident being supported and leading your team with a shared responsibility to achieve even higher goals
Creating solutions for a more aligned team communication
… so everyone on the team feels appreciated, rewarded and included in the team and the team’s mission at all times; even in times of crisis
Guidance on necessary Processes, Systems, etc. to be put in place
… so that you can save precious time, money, people power and other resources while growing your business
Create the ‘ideal’ team structure
… so that your team members are in their best positions, working in their zone of genius & feel empowered to work independent and with each other vs competing for attention & rewards
Setting up the perfect schedule for you & how to set boundaries and expectations
… so you don’t feel pressured to reply to emails at 2am, putting out fires first thing in the morning but doing your work
Building a sustainable business model
… so that you, your team and your clients are winning – just the way we want to create impact in this world:
People – Planet – Profit
Lead as if your life depends on it
(- because it does)
Your team depends on you and your leadership just as much. Whether it is your time management, communication skills or your energy – it will always benefit you AND your team. There’s always another day for Right.
It’s time. Time for change.