Transforming the World'sviews on work, life & legacy
Holistic High Performance &
Lifestyle Design Specialist
Monique Lindner is a Holistic High Performance & Lifestyle Design Specialist, Author, TEDx speaker, Coach & Consultant, Change-Maker,
and location-independent entrepreneur.
She’s been featured in several top magazines and hosted on a range of diverse podcasts (see below) and hosted her own Podcast “Efficiency on Demand” throughout the first year of the pandemic.
You can find Monique on Facebook where she publishes No BS knowledge & advice for entrepreneurs seeking to transform the way they work & design their lives.
Monique Lindner is a Holistic High Performance & Lifestyle Design Specialist, TEDx speaker, and location-independent entrepreneur.
Over the last 20+ years, she has worked with different sized businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies like Apple and their teams, helping them to optimize their performance, leadership, and work culture.
In her work, she focuses on building solid leadership skills, mindfulness, and improving the teams’ & leaders’ mindsets, so that together they can create a massive impact.
Monique now works with entrepreneurs & business leaders including their teams of up to 160 people to help them adapt to the new ways of working and living in a (mostly) remote world.
With her unique framework The T.I.M.E. Method® and her motto ‘Slow Down to Speed Up’, she is on a mission to help business owners take back control of their time and energy and grow impactful and sustainable businesses.
By integrating the 4 pillars of The T.I.M.E. Method®, Monique has helped her clients cut up to 50% of working hours while doubling and tripling their revenue. Her work also resulted in significantly reducing stress, anxiety, and overwhelm while building a lifestyle of freedom.
Monique has built her business with a complete location-independent infrastructure, traveled to 45 countries as well as lived and worked in 9 of them in management positions. This gives her unique insights into cross-cultural work ethics and has helped her build out an incredible skillset of team culture creation over the past 15 years while working abroad.
Today Monique is committed to combining all of her outstanding knowledge & experiences to unlock the ultimate potential of her clients!
Areas of Expertise
The main 5 pillars of my expertise are:
- Time Management
- Impactful Leadership
- Mindset Mastery
- Energy Efficiency
- Lifestyle Design
Under these pillars, you can find many current topics to address, such as:
• Why the way we used to work is not ‘working’ for us anymore
• How does the ‘new remote work world’ look like for leaders and their teams & what to know about remote team leadership?
• How productivity is a result versus a skill (despite all the cookie-cutter hacks you find online trying to tell you otherwise )
• Why we are shifting into a new era of work-life integration and how this looks like
• Life Lessons I learned after dying of a cardiac arrest, being clinically dead for 25 seconds & what the out-of-body experience taught me
• What are Chrono-Energy Types (CET) & why it’s so so important to work within your type
• How you to cut 25% of working hours by simply working based on your CET
• Why do so many entrepreneurs achieve financial & business success, and more – but feel more and more unfulfilled, empty, and lost…? And what to do about it!
• How the right systems & processes can help you grow more sustainably with less stress (and how to get started)
These are just sample topics. Feel free to suggest your own, and
create questions based on your audience’s needs.
Efficiency on Demand -
The Podcast for High Performers
Hi, it's Monique
Holistic High Performance & Leadership Coach. Elephant Lover. Obsessed with Yellow & Pineapples. Undercover Nerd.
Human Rights Activist.
Business by day and Jungle at Night.
Dance like nobody is watching.