It's getting yellow...Grab a Pineapple Juice & get cozy
Get to know…
Monique Lindner, aka The Time Alchemist, was born in former East Germany with two chronic health challenges, yet she started to work by age 13. This potent mixture led to her dying of a cardiac arrest by age 19 & being clinically dead for 25 seconds.
Monique is an adventurous spirit on the autism spectrum who’s mission it is to redefine work by creating a human-centred work-culture that encourages mindfulness, celebrates uniqueness, and creates sustainable growth for everyone involved.
Monique is the creator of The T.I.M.E. Method® & published her book under the same name in the first lockdown of 2020 – putting her own signature framework to the test.
She’s been featured in several top magazines such as Forbes, spoke at TEDx & was interviewed on a range of diverse podcasts to share her wisdom and knowledge around Time & how we can Slow Down to Speed up.
How I really got here
I was 19 when I ended up clinically dead from a cardiac arrest.
I was dead for 25 seconds and went through an out-of-body-experience drifting into another dimension, something like one usually only sees in movies.
When I woke up, on the edge of my life, yet with enough perseverance left to fight my way back, a question popped up in my mind immediately after I enter the other dimension, but I remember it almost screaming at me when I woke up…The question was: “Did I live up to my ultimate potential? And did I even try?!”
The harsh answer was: Not at all. It hit me like a ton of bricks. This was an extra hard pill to swallow.
Regret is one of the most destructive feelings. It can ruin us. Especially if there is no chance to change our choices because time has run-up. That’s why I am here to Inspire You to live Your full truth.
I do so by helping entrepreneurs, business owners and corporations to Transform Time into Freedom, Lead from Within & Create Social Impact. Why? Because when we have more businesses that are built from a place of living in truth and integrity – we will change the people around us to do the same and hence we change the world, on person at a time.
In my first life, I thought I didn’t have the chance to live life on my own terms AND be successful – But I was wrong. I was fighting hard to have a second chance and set up my life with a powerful mission, with loads of things I do that are important to me so I can invest my time wisely.
Time is not waiting for you! Every second that passes, it one second less to live.
So each day I am asking myself: “If you were about to die again tonight, for good, is this how you REALLY want to be spending your day?” So far I’d say 85% of the time the answer is a big, fat YES.
– Make sure it’s a BIG YES for you, too.
Let's unlock your power
Busy and exhausted entrepreneurs & business owners come to me to reduce their working hours up to 50% while doubling and tripling their revenue within 6 months. Together we built unstoppable teams through integrating team culture and impactful leadership.
In our work, we significantly reduced stress, anxiety, and overwhelm while building unbreakable confidence and resilience for my clients.
Here is how we can do so for you, too:
I am giving you permission to work with me,
even though …
What you (may) need to read
- You may be older than I am
- I am a woman (and maybe you think women can’t be any good at High Performance, Leadership, or any such topics)
- You may earn more than me (yay! and that’s OK, ’cause I do not teach about how to make money.)
- I live in a tropical country (and that may look like I am gonna push the “laptop beach lifestyle” on you … but ain’t nothing further from the truth!)
- You may think I look like a Hippie and that’s “unprofessional” (…I heard that more than once – and can only laugh hard about it)
- You are unsure what “credentials” someone obsessed with Yellow, Pineapples, and Elephants could have…
Well, let me help you with all of that.
When I started my business in 2017, I didn’t just choose something I read some blog posts and watched a YouTube video about it… I actually went with my expertise.
This seems to be rare, especially in online businesses and I have had quite a few people be surprised about how long I have actually been working in my field.
So I want to share the ‘hard facts’ with you & give you permission to say YES if you have secretly wanted to work with me for a while (long or short) but we’re wondering about just a few things.
‣ I started working by age 13, due to personal circumstances.
‣ By age 15 I had started my first own business, organising in person marketing campaigns & street events, leading teams up to 8 people – this got me into the events & project management direction
‣ I kept working for different agencies, freelancing as make-up artist and dancer as well as shift leader of a petrol station while I was in High school
‣ I successfully completed 2 University degrees: 1) International Events- & Project Management 2) Language Correspondence EN/GER
‣ At age 19 I moved to London to work for & organise the London Design Festival, my main responsibility has been the organisation, listing & coordination of 300+ vendors ad well as the opening ceremony for 2000+ VIP members including Zaha Hadid & the Swarovski Siblings.
‣ At the age of 22 I was hired as (one of the youngest) Team leader for the Siemens Enterprise Networks for their IT 2nd level support that was responsible for their world-wide 25.000+ employees.
My main tasks were to manage, coach & train the team. To assess, adjust & set up a complex new system and processes for the team of 160 to work on their daily tasks & reduce working hours as well as minutes per ticket/call.
‣ At the age of 23 I got officially certified as Supervisor & Coach after a year long in person program (that I participated in in my free time)
‣ At 24 I built, hired & trained at team of 140 people for the Apple online Sales & Support for Europe. We offered 5 languages (of which I spoke 3). I was then Supervising the Sales Team for a year.
‣ I then moved to one of the most reputable Social Media (later Digital Marketing) Agencies in Germany, working as a Project & Account Manager. In peak season I managed up to 10 clients with each up to 3 active projects. Some of them had million dollar budgets for a 3-month project range.
As you can see, this is only the Highlight Reel of my work history. I have much more to showcase and have experience working in 9 countries worldwide.
Over the past 20+ years I have studied my skills, deepened my knowledge consistently, added on tools, techniques and methods from other areas I keep studying such as neuroscience & human behaviour and most of all:
- I have a lot of real life experience, due to me starting out early
- I have experienced & recovered from clinical burn out syndrome including a severe spinal injury
- I was bullied at work & had to deal with & heal from the aftermath
- I have been harassed, assaulted and more (including at work)
- I have travelled solo to 45+ countries by age 35
- I have built my business from 0 after being made bankrupt (I was robbed during traveling) & having to work all day in a job with an toxic work environment just to pay my rent
- I have tried, tested & refined any and all methods and tools I use (whether or not I still use them) to make sure they actually work!
- I have also written my book The T.I.M.E. Method during the first lockdown from 1st word to publishing within only 4 months proving the framework I am writing about, during the writing process
… and the list goes on.
And I did ALL of this with 30ish years of neurological dis-ease causing excruciating pain (migraines, nerve pain, seizures) … often times multiple times a week.
If that text is good for anything, then to help you see that:
I know my sh*t.
And I am not holding back showing you what I can do for you. This is a one-time thing you’ll find me mention these things all in one go, just to ease the nerves. The only time I’ll say this so if in any case you had questions … the answer is here.
And to make sure, that you do know, You have the permission to work with me.
Because making this decision for yourself, may as well change your life.
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
(- unknown & wrongly attributed to Albert Einstein)
Waiting around is going to put you right back into mediocrity. And isn’t that why you worked so hard, grinding day in ‘n out, so you wouldn’t stay average, just like every other person around you? Right.
It’s time. Time for change.
Before we can unlock your superpower, turn you into a powerful leader and create an abundance of time for you – we need to know where things slip through. We gotta find the cracks in the system, the communication gaps, and energy lack. The best way to do so is my proven Performance Audit. In a few simple steps, you will be able to walk through a form and answer questions then schedule a call with me where we go through the results together – and by the end, I give you a quick roadmap with the top 3 things for you to do to turn the tables. And all at no cost. So, why wait?
The In’s & Out’s of my background in a Nutshell
My professional career started right after college at the age of 21.
But my work experiences go way further back, as I started working when I was only 13 years old. You don’t need certificates to obtain proper life & work experiences, but you do need an open mind. And this is what got me here. See, I was always laser-focused on results, rather than shiny objects like a piece of paper that tries to say something about me.
And I take this principle into my own business.
When you work with me, you don’t just pay for coaching or support.
Frankly, You can get that anywhere.
Working with me get’s you so much more, for example:
- 17+ years of hands-on experience in high-level project & team management for huge corporations like Siemens Enterprise Networks and Apple
- 10+ years of Project & Account Manager experience for Start Ups that worked for million dollar projects & clients worldwide in 20+ different industries
- 15+ years of absolutely ‘shitstorm’ approved Crisis Management in several different management positions
- Been hired as one of the youngest teamleaders for the 2nd level IT department of Siemens Enterprise at age 22
- 10+ years of Self-Studies in Human Nature & Neuroscience combined give a whole new perspective into your daily life & work and the bigger picture
- Traveling solo to 44 countries (so far), lived and worked in management positions in 8 of these, now have built an online operating business with remote team
All of this comes with my hands-on, actionable coaching & consulting that is implemented with you until you get the results you want.
Hi, it's Monique
Holistic High Performance & Leadership Integrator. Elephant Lover. Obsessed with Yellow & Pineapples. Undercover Nerd.
Human Rights Activist.
Business by day & Jungle at Night.
Autistic & Proud of it.
Dance like nobody is watching!